IronTribe in India
This past August, our friends at IronTribe Fitness rallied together to raise $100,000 for water project in INDIA! That's amazing! Now it's time to visit this incredible country and see firsthand how these villages are being impacted by the generosity of the ITF family.
On the week of August 31st, I'll be leading a team from IronTribe to India for a firsthand look at the communities that have received clean water and to scout out communities currently living without access to safe and clean water for future projects. Our local church partners have been working hard to identify these communities, engage them and help them raise the necessary funds to open an account for the sustainability of the water system.
If you're a member of IronTribe and feel that you might like to travel with us, we are opening up six spots. Shoot Natalie Gibbs an email (natalie(at)neverthirstwater.org) and she'll put your name down. Here are some of the details:
* Dates: Leave Saturday August 31st, arrive back in Birmingham Satuday September 7th
* Register no later than May 1st (we will need plenty of time for your passport/visa applications to process)
* Approximate cost will be $3,000 (depends on international airfare...could be less, but not more than that)
* Travel will include cultural tour in Delhi as well as rural field visits
* First come, first serve (only six spots available)
* At least three mandatory team meetings to be held between June and August
* $500 deposit by May 15th, remaining balance of airfare by June 1st
I'm really looking forward to spending time with everyone and seeing the work that you all have so generously supported in 2012!
Grace and peace to you all,